Please register via the link if you wish to attend the Friday afternoon open home.
Capturing the very essence of an idyllic tree-change, sitting on just under 3 acres of park-like grounds & only 5km from the township of Wauchope.
The 3 year old residence is equally impressive with stunning decor and light-filled, spacious living areas.
- 377m2 under roof
- A northly aspect allows light and sun throughout the home all year round
- 4 double sized bedrooms
- Two separate office rooms, could also be a 5th & 6th bedroom if required
- Ducted air conditioning throughout with six zones and a cosy woodfire place
- Grand high ceilings throughout the home
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Separate media room
- Gorgeous stone top kitchen with the ultimate Butlers pantry
- SMEG appliances are featured in the kitchen
- Master bedroom features a luxury walk in wardrobe, sheer curtains & a beautiful ensuite complete with a bathtub
- Adding to the extras this property includes is a heavy duty concrete driveway, concrete parking bay and concrete pathways
- Solar hot water & a 6.5KW solar power system
- 1000m of Sir Walter Buffalo grass around the house and shed
- 7m x 14m Fairdinkum shed plus a smaller shed
- A 10m x 5 m undercover alfresco area provides the ideal spot for entertaining with a beautiful park-like outlook
- Only 3 years old, still has builders warranty.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.