In an exciting display of pure potential, this original home in the heart of Port Macquarie represents a fantastic opportunity to buy into a highly sought-after location.
The property is a level stroll to the CBD and is situated near shopping centres, cafes, Westport Park & Marina. The house has solid bones, original character and a classic two-bedroom layout that will be easy to work with, explore this property's options for a creative contemporary or commercial transformation and/or redevelopment.
The Property & Location;
* 2 Bedroom plus sunroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Car garage plus carport
* High ceilings
* Original timber floors
* Both front and back yards are fully fenced
* Air conditioner in the dining area
* Fire place (not in working order)
* Walking distance to Port Macquarie's CBD
* Zoned R4 for High Density Residential
* 19 Meter height restriction
* Floor space ratio 2:1
* Sewer line hugs the rear boundary
* 809m2 level lot
* Potential for business premises, previously a medical practice
For more information, please contact Sallyann on 0429 544 884
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.