I started my career as an apprentice boilermaker, completing my trade whilst traveling around various mine sites throughout Australia, I advanced my qualifications to become a rigger & crane operator.
As the reality of spending much of my life away from my family started to set in, I decided to pursue the passion that I had for property. Buying, renovating & holding was how my journey began in the real estate industry.
Although building my property portfolio brought me some great rewards and sense of achievement, I also experienced my fair share of setbacks. As one of my mentors once said to me "experience is what you get when you don't get what you want". Well I can conclude that experience is what I got and I got it fast!
The lessons that I learnt from buying, selling & investing in negatively geared property have become the foundation of my real estate career.
Today I am using my experience to help people buy, sell, manage & solve their property problems and create positive monthly cash flow.
Some of the services I provide include:
- Traditional real estate sales.
- Property management services.
- Creative real estate transactions.
- Providing assistance for people to achieve the dream of home ownership (people who would have thought it was impossible).
- Mortgage foreclosure prevention (even at advanced stages of foreclosure)
- Debt negotiation.
- Assistance & education for sellers, in regards to selling a property that they owe more money on than it is worth (without losing money)!
- Joint Venture development projects.